Parkfield Community School was last inspected in November 2023 and was judged to be an outstanding school. We are extremely proud of this achievement. Please click on the links at the bottom of the page to access the most recent and previous full inspection reports.
Some of the comments from the most recent report include:
- Pupils flourish in all aspects of their learning at this exceptional school.
- A culture of inclusion and aspiration permeates school life.
- Staff and pupils are proud of this vibrant, forward-thinking school.
- Pupils thrive due to the strong relationships that they build with staff and each other
- Behaviour in classrooms and around the school is exemplary.
- Pupils show respect and tolerance in all aspects of school life.
- Pupils are enthusiastic and resilient, demonstrating high levels of engagement with learning from the very start.
- The school provides an aspirational curriculum that goes beyond core knowledge and skills to ensure that pupils develop as well-rounded individuals.
- The inclusive work of the school is commendable.
- Children in the early years get off to a flying start
- Pupils are wonderful ambassadors for their school.
- An exceptional personal development offer weaves throughout all aspects of school life.
- Pupils learn about and show the utmost respect for people’s individual differences.
- Pupils are exceptionally well prepared for life in modern Britain
- Staff feel valued, cared for and listened to.
- Governors and trustees are highly committed to the school.