Welcome to Parkfield's Young Engineers' Academy!
- co-operate well with others;
- develop further their spoken language skills;
- develop team work skills;
- explore a range of solutions to problems;
- develop resilience;
- develop a knowledge of a range of technical problems;
- apply maths and science skills to real life contexts;
- use a range of materials safely.
Our facilities are also available for other local schools to use for a small charge. If you are interested in doing this, then please contact us to discuss your needs. We may even be able to help with transport for local schools.