Pause continues to operate over the festive period to provide drop-in support, a space to be heard and explore feelings and talk about real life.
We support anyone under 25 years old with a Birmingham GP, we:
- provide brief, therapeutic support for emotional wellbeing
- give practical support and suggestions in 1:1 session
- take time to listen to ensure our you feel heard
- let you choose – come to see us when you want to and talk about whatever you like – it’s up to you if you come back and when.
Drop-in to talk - check out our webpages for times and locations each week https://forwardthinkingbirmingham.nhs.uk/pause
Congratulations to all of these children! (see list below). If you don't see your name, don't worry; there will be participation prizes for everyone who worked hard to submit an entry. We thoroughly enjoyed reading them all and it was hard to choose the winners!
- 20th Hello to Parents and Pupils from All Staff at Parkfield
- 18th The Grammar Schools in Birmingham Optional Entrance Test - 2021 Entry
- 17th Letter to Parents - Nursery, Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 students
- 16th Letter to Parents
- 15th Welcome Back to Parkfield Community School
- 14th Online Safety
- 13th PE Survey
- 12th Letter to Parents - Last Day of Term
- 11th Information for Reception and Nursery children starting in September
- 10th Writing Competition Results